Grant Morrison has made a career of redefining heroes, but his work with Batman has been the most comprehensive. From Arkham Asylum and JLA to his seven-year run on Batman, Morrison has redefined and reworked the Caped Crusader from the ground up. He’s also introduced new characters (such as Damian Wayne) and new concepts (such as Batman, Inc.).
The Anatomy of Zur-En-Arrh analyzes Grant Morrison’s Batman, including how it understands and reinterprets Batman’s long history. Featuring an interview with Grant Morrison.
- The British Invasion: Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman, Grant Morrison, and the Invention of the Modern Comic Book Writer
- Grant Morrison: Talking with Gods
- Grant Morrison: The Early Years
- Our Sentence is Up: Seeing Grant Morrison's The Invisibles
- Curing the Postmodern Blues: Reading Grant Morrison and Chris Weston's The Filth in the 21st Century